Undoubtedly, franchise systems sell their information, minimizing the disruptions, errors and losses you will experience on your way.
* National or International standards and quality are obtained with the brand.
* Continuous customer and business opportunity provided by well-known brands arise.
* Training services and expert personnel support are provided to the franchisee company, the Franchisee.
* The techniques of the franchisor are used in finding, recruiting and training qualified personnel.
* With the support provided in financial, commercial and personnel matters, the technical functions are emphasized and the chance of success is increased.
* By acting in partnership with Franchisor, the risks and business problems that small businesses may encounter are minimized.
* The financial and legal consultants of the franchisor company are used.
* Continuous research and development efforts of Franchisor are utilized.
* It is possible to use scientific techniques in the establishment phase of the business and in the selection of the place of establishment.
* During the establishment phase, leasing etc. It is possible to provide financial support from sources.
* Savings are provided from advertising and promotion expenses.
* The franchising system eliminates the loneliness of the entrepreneur and reduces the risks of establishing his own business.
* The payments made to the Franchisor are less than the sum of the error costs to be made for an untested job, although it is more than the upfront investment of a new business.
* Standard management, accounting, sales and stocking functions are possible for businesses.